Training | August 20-21, 2014
- Wednesday: nine of the starters against Atleti stayed indoors; Pepe split time exercising on the pitch alone and then in the gym.
Squad list | Absences: Jesé (injury)
- No starting XI given but Ronaldo could start
- The preferred midfield will be 3 CM.
- Di María and Khedira rejected new deals, but Di María also wants to leave; Khedira has not asked.
- Kroos talked to Sport Bild about punctuality, communication, and pressure at RM.
Kickoff vs Atleti is Friday, 10:30 pm CEST | 4:30 pm EDT.
RealMadrid Training | Ronaldo Turn Back To The Team Training | Aug 21 , 2014
James Rodriguez scores his first goal for Real Madrid against Atlético Madrid
I LOVE YOU
Iker Casillas + ice bucket challenge [x]
this is our captain reacting to modric’s new contract
“I’m happy because it is day I had dreamed of. I scored a goal, but we wanted to win and that wasn’t to be. I’m getting there bit by bit and training session by training session I’m improving. Hopefully I can score many more goals.
The victory was within reach, but now we have to go out to win in the Calderón. We have to be patient, look for spaces, pass the ball and try to score there. As a great team we have to go out to win no matter what. Hopefully I can score again in the Calderón and try to help my team win there.”
Barcelona fans criticize Real Madrid for spending money…..
SOME TRANSFER BAN RIGHT